Time to look at those monthly goals and see how I did.
1. Finish the two QOVs in progress. Done!
2. Finish my calendar quilt. Not done.
3. Stroller blanket for GB #1 Turned into a tag blankie but it is DONE!
4. SQT Challenge Done!
5. Finish the Midwinter Blues QAL with Lori at Humble Quilts. Done!
6. DS Hexie Quilt in progress. – Top is done still needs border and quilting.
7. Clean all my closets and cupboards. I know, not a sewing goal but I am making myself organize something every day before I sew. – Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I also made a quilt for GS#2:
And made two cloth books for the grandbabies:
I got 40 Album blocks made for my bed quilt:
And pieced the top of the quilt my daughter just finished for her friend:
And I made one wheelchair quilt for the VA hospital.
I am heading out to Arizona in the morning to finally see Baby L, my son and lovely daughter in law, and my daughter. I can’t wait! I may blog some while I am there but since I will be working from my phone and kindle, I probably won’t answer comments via email. I have a few projects ready to go but we shall see how much I actually get done! My first priorities are to hold the baby and spend time with my kids. I can’t say I will mind the heat either! It will be glorious to get away from all this Michigan snow. Yuck!
Back to my March goals:
1. Compete the March challenge quilt for the SQT group.
2. Complete a QOV for the HMQS Quilting Treasures challenge.
3. Make crib skirt, bumper pads, crib sheets, and quilt for baby Q’s baby shower.
4. Finish the last 20 Album blocks.
Have a great week everyone!