Another month has flown by! It goes even faster when you spend a good chunk of it out of town. Totally worth it though!
Here are my goals for July:
1. Top of the list is to quilt and bind the first sister quilt. DONE and delivered!
2. Since little Lincoln is here, I am going to make a label for his baby quilt. I made this last fall out of shirts worn by my son, my hubby, and my dad. DONE and delivered!
3. I would also like to get the 16 patch quilt finished for the guest room. DONE!
4. I would like to decide on a pattern for the second sister quilt. Not done. Not even an idea as of yet.
5. I would like to make a small quilt out of my leader ender HSTs. DONE!
6. I want to decide on my next leader/ender project. Not done. I am not sure why it is so hard to decide on something this simple! I am guessing it is because I want to come up with a bigger project this time.
Now, what else did I accomplish?
I finished this second quilt for Lincoln.
And I started two new projects, my EPP project:
And my scrappy lattice blocks:
Time to plan for August.
1. I want to finish my scrappy lattice blocks and perhaps get them into a finished top.
2. Since my little Liam liked brother’s quilt so well, I plan to make him a quick quilt with a soft backing.
3. I am again going to try to come up with a plan for Sister Quilt #2.
4. Still want to come up with a good leader/ender project.
I feel like I haven’t had enough time in the sewing room lately to even decide what I truly want to work on next so these goals don’t seem like much to me. I hope to remedy that in the next week. But hubby came home from his business trip last night so it won’t happen today! Have a great weekend!